Monday, February 05, 2007

I Need Some Prayers

Yes yes, I heard your complains. I have been so lazy to write. I AM SO SORRY!!! Thank you for all your naggings... you deserve some nasi lemak tambah ayam for it... Ahhh... as you can see, I miss home and all the beautiful people in it... FYI, I'll be back home soon... Muahahaha...

Let me introduce to you a great friend of mine here. He’s name is Tony. Tony is my co-worker. We have been working together for so many projects lately. He and I are jokers. Working with him is such an enjoyment. He’s dream is to come to Malaysia this year to climb Mount Kinabalu with me. (Yes, Mount KK is still on my mind for some of you out there!)

Not sure what happened, as I arrived for work this morning, there sat Tony alone and looking so pale. He got a fever attack. Can you imagine that he went to hospital all by himself at 3am this morning? And even more, he came to office to finish up some urgent work! Wow… He went back after that of course.

BUT I wanna thank God to give me an open door to pray for Tony. Joy came to me because he asked me the name whom I pray to. I gladly answered of course. One thing I hope is for him to see God’s hand. Please pray with me for my best Chinese native friend.

-- salvation is here, life of an ordinary C--

No comments: