Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Have you ever before experienced this? Standing still. Eyes closed. And enjoy just the wind and the intimacy it brings as it passes your skin. And you can feel those tiny hair above being tossed around, back and forth, not vigoriously but gently, not hastily but in its own pace, not determined by anyone.

The breeze doesn't have much to offer, only hoping that it can sweep away some pressures off troubling hearts, refresh some tiring souls, and then it leaves, looking to reach another. It expects nothing in return.


I experienced exactly it, today. Wave after wave it approaches and leaves, while I listen to the whispering song it brings to my ears.

Again, it's about thanksgiving. I thank you my Lord, to be with me.

2 comments:

umbrella lady said...

yo! nice blog skin!!! =)
shld have a chatter box too. haha! =p


*take care!

Chris Neo YT said...

sure.
will consider.
thanks.