Monday, May 14, 2007

  1. The fog is over, and vision regained. www.curharist.blogspot.com is accessible once again from a small room in an might-be-blown-down-soon apartment in a BIG city called Shanghai. So surprised that it's been blocked for only a few days. Well, it just makes me believe that there's power in giving thanks. WOW. Thanks, God. It feels quite weird to just post stuff from blogger and cannot see how it looks like on the real page ya' know.

  2. Working life isn't easy at all. Learning how to handle pressure can be quite a tiring process. But still, I wanna thank God for forcing me to trust in Him. It's really when you don't know how to do certain stuff, and you admit to God and ask for help, and there you will find God's grace.

  3. Housemate's recovering. I saw him in the living room the moment I stepped into the house from work. He doesn't look like dying definitely. (",) "Hey, thanks Chris for being there yesterday!" "Nah, I didn't do much." "Yes, you did." "Maybe just a little." *felt quite sweet inside* =) Thank God that he's still alive, else I don't know what will happen to me. HA.

No comments: