Saturday, May 12, 2007

  1. www.blogger.com still works. Even though neither can I access http://curharist.blogspot.com nor http://pnwsongs.blogspot.com, I'm glad that I'm still able to post stuff through www.blogger.com. I'm trying to make it a point to count my blessings one by one each and everyday. It somehow gives the day a good end, doesn't care how bad the day might be. I thought that this would be a good way to encourage myself, ya' know. After blogging, I would say to myself, "Hey, today's not bad... He still there, watching..."

  2. I'm very happy to see my cell group today. We shared food, yummy... stories from our May hols... and sang songs together. Some of us aren't feeling very well though, one has cough, another has spinal pain, the another down with flu at home. Doesn't sound very good right? Not to me either. But in some ways, I felt that people are starting to feel belonged here. We have people sharing their joy and also their problems and sufferings. We can openly do that here because it's safe. God provided the security, of course, and the promise of healing as well.

  3. "Sorry, make way please, (revival) coming through..." I've heard good reports from my beloved wife-to-be that some missionary testified that some hundreds of (pastor lim) - ya know right? translate into chi then eng - came to Christ in a certain place in Malaysia. The reason wasn't because somebody preached to them, but they have (dream)ed about salvation and God himself spoke to them. How cool is that! I'm so excited after hearing this. And our nation really needs God. So many bad things are happening around us. As I walk in the streets of JB, crippled beggers everywhere. In newspapers, ridiculous crimes everyday. So many lost young people from broken homes. "Dear God, please come, I know you're still there, watching..."

No comments: