Friday, September 08, 2006

hi family & frens

Greetings dear family, bro and sis and frens. It has been almost a month since I have left to Shanghai. How's everyone? I'm very fine here. Thank God. Most of the stuff - housing, work, studies, C fellowship - are settled down finally. Hope to give u all more updates of what's been happening to me.

So for today, please allow me to intro to you my neighborhood. Well, I hope that you still can see the map clearly even though this is the best resolution I can get. heh. So yah, our (me and 3 other classmates) place is in Pudong, 浦东, next to the Century Park (世纪公园) and is very near the Shanghai Science and Technology Center, 上海科技馆 (a place where you get to see very beautiful Pudong night skyline). The nearest bus stop which leads to my workplace is around 500m walk away.

So everyday, walk and take bus to work. Workplace is also very near, about 3.5km. But i tell u, in the mornin, its about 30-45mins of bus ride. haha. cos of jam on the road and "in the bus". tell you more about it nx time.

7 mins walk is all that needed to go to the MRT station which can lead you to almost all parts of Shanghai. They really have quite a complicated and advance transportation system here...

-- Fresh Joy Everyday, life of an ordinary C --

2 comments:

umbrella lady said...

hey hey hey!

God bless!

Chris Neo YT said...

hey hey hey...
i see u got a very nice blog!
God bless u too...