Sunday, April 22, 2007

FGC Dream

This is what its gonna look like...
A fire spreading from JB thoughout Malaysia...
till the ends of the earth
Let all young ppl catch the fire...
The fire of the living breath and the HS of GOD...

Jump Around by Planet Shakers
Somebody get your praise on / There is one thing that I know for sure / How much I love You yet You love me more / You paid my debt a price I could not pay / So I will praise You each and every day / I'm not gonna hold back now / I think it's time to just get up / And jump around now
/ Everybody jump around / In the house of God / Hey, hey jump around / Everybdy jump around / In the house of God / EVERYBODY / When I say Jesus / You say praise HIm / Jesus praise Him / Jesus praise Him / There is one thing that I can't ignore / The power of praising You in one accord / Our praise goes up, the walls come down / Listen up people I can hear that sound / Praise Him, jump jump / Come on praise Him, jump jump / Praise Him, jump jump / Somebody get your praise on / Somebody get your / Some-somebody get your praise on

No comments: