Thursday, April 12, 2007

Health Reminder!

Hi ppl,

Just came back from work. Busy day. Been carrying my coughing and sneezing everywhere I go for the past few days. Felt like an E.T. too - Big and heavy head =( Makes u wonder what is life like being an E.T.??? hmmm...

Thank God that I'm recovering now. Feeling much better after having nothing but porridge on my dining table, yeah (",)

Just a few quick reminders:

1) PLEASE PLEASE take care of your health! Esp. when there's a change of weather. Germs seems like to float around times like these.
2) BEWARE of who you are standing/sitting/existing with. Turn your radars on and run away from people of coughing and sneezing - like me - I know that they don't mind. Seriously.
3) LOTS OF SLEEP when you are feeling lots of pain.
4) EAT PORRIDGE. It works!
5) APPLES. Take them, a good way for keep the doctors away. (Valid advise in China).
6) Most importantly, PRAY!!! Ask for the good man above to protect you, and He will. Trust me.

That's all for now!

May we be healthy all of our days ya...

1 comment:

umbrella lady said...

can drink more water? haha XD

Blog blog blog!! ~ =)